Economic Associates (EA) will host a conference on Nigeria’s Economic Prospects on Thursday, 8 December 2022, at Lagos Continental Hotel (with online option), Plot 52A, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island.
EA conferences provide rich opportunities to:
1. Track shifts in global income statement and balance sheet items and their medium-term prospects.
2. Assess vulnerabilities to unfolding realities at national, subnational, sectoral, and corporate levels.
3. Explore rebalancing options for the income and wealth portfolios of countries, states, and companies.
This conference will track trends, prospects, and interlinkages across four sub-themes:
- Global Prospects: Ripple-Effects of Geo-political Tensions on Global Income and Wealth.
- National Prospects: Stabilizing Revenue, Debt Costs, Forex, Exchange Rate, and Growth.
- Subnational Prospects: Staying Solvent, Regenerating Hot Spots, Upgrading Value Chains, Upskilling.
- Corporate Prospects: Rebalancing Transactions and Portfolios to Stabilize Earnings and Assets Values.
Major take-aways from this quarterly update include:
- Illuminating guides for factoring evolving shifts in global income and wealth into strategies.
- Evolving evidence on national, subnational, and corporate vulnerabilities to global realities.
- Options for re-balancing country, state, sectoral, and corporate income and wealth.
- Medium-term forecasts and scenarios for countries, states, sectors, and companies.
Participation is by prior reservation, subject to confirmation by EA.
Confirmed participants will receive conference materials ahead of the day. Please complete the online reservation form or download the conference PDF reservation form. The conference brochure is available for download here.
For more information, kindly call Comfort on 0816 555 2681 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.